Oops! This usually happens on a slow connection, if the payment servers freeze, or if you accidentally close the payment page before it auto redirects to our website. In case the order doesn’t go through (i.e - you don’t receive an order confirmation email) but you’ve still received a message from your bank or wallet provider stating that the amount has been debited, don’t worry!
The best course of action to take is to contact the bank or the wallet service provider. You can also get in touch with us and share the below details:
- Amount that got debited.
- The email id you would’ve used to place the order.
- Approximate time at which the amount was debited.
We will have to check the status on our payment gateway. The payment status can either be captured, pending, failed, or bounced.
- In case the payment status at our end is captured, we will create an order for you, for which we’ll need the details for the product you want to order, shipping and contact details .
- If it’s pending, we’ll have to wait for sometime for the gateway to confirm the payment.
- If it’s failed or bounced, your bank should reverse the payment to your account within 3-7 days.
If you’re using a wallet like Paytm, check your account balance. It’s possible that the amount was debited from the bank account but is stuck in the wallet. In that case, please reattempt the payment again. If your bank confirms that the transaction went through, then please contact us.